Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Karla’s Dream


I saw myself entering the church building; near the entrance I saw a large amount of trash scattered all around.  I was sad and started to pick up the garbage all around.  I asked myself: “Why do people bring their trash to church and why can’t they put it in the trash cans?” While picking up the trash I saw a friend of mine. She was crouching down doing something and got up to greet me. When she came over to give me a hug.  I was astonished because I could see her heart, I don’t know why but I could and it was bleeding. She had bruises all over her chest, blood and bruises on her mouth and lips. 
I was in shock to see her in this condition and wondered if she might have been in an accident. Suddenly, a gentle voice spoke to my heart, “These people who are hurt are MY people” … the dream was so real I woke up crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment